donderdag 11 januari 2018

My world

In Englisch please..... suddenly I have to explane myself in Englisch and I am glade that somewhere deep inside of me there are words hidden in a different language. I am proud that my art is going around the world, Who thought about exposing in Canada. So I will, yess I will exercise my Englisch, keep trying to find the words. I am lucky I have a daughter who did a two language school so I have always my back-up Forgive me if I make mistakes and when you find a mistake please tell me so I can do better and better.
Yesterday someone had a comment on my map of the world, he could not find his way around the world. I can not improve that, because this is my world and sometimes, my world is up side down. The only way is up.
In Nederlands, goedemorgen en een nieuwe dag vol inspiratie, creaties en passie gewenst